Our Vietnam office is looking for 01 full-time Project Coordinator to join our expanding team. Please see the job description for the Project Coordinator position below.
• Competitive compensation package: Base salary (Negotiable)
• 13th-month salary
• Extra Healthcare Insurance, year-end bonus, and company trip
• Professional training, an opportunity for knowledge and skill development
• Stable job, promising career path in a quickly growing team
• Active, friendly, challenging, and international working environment
• Flexible working hours and working style
• 5 working days/week
• Analyze project requirements (volume, deadline, fields of expertise, language pair, difficulty…) for turnaround time, resources and budget.
• Coordinate localization projects: assign tasks, resolve issues, support and supervise the production team (engineers, suppliers, vendor managers).
• Manage glossaries, CAT tools, and reference documents.
• Manage project data: suppliers, cost, input and output files, etc.
• Make decisions relating to project cost, quality, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
• Anticipate, avoid, and mitigate risks.
• Liaise directly with existing customers for new projects
• Follow up and coordinate quality, cost, and schedule report/data within the project.
• Establish and maintain a fruitful relationship with the production team and vendors.
• Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Having at least 1-year working experience in a position closed related to the linguistic sector.
• Comfortably using English in everyday tasks.
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule when required to meet tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of CAT tools and about the Translation/Localization industry is a plus.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆
If you are interested in and qualified for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “MOBICO_Project Coordinator_Your name”.